You need these 3 powerful weapons to create a good balance:
- You must have a desire for what it is you want to do. YOU must want it, not someone else. You must have a desire for what you want to accomplish. You must have the desire to lose that unwanted body fat. You must have the desire for change, and you must have the desire to be successful. Desire usually comes hand in hand with passion. You will have a desire for something when you have a passion for that thing. Wherever that passion is, there will also be excitement. When you desire something so much, you will usually develop a passion for that and be excited about going to attain it. You see, that desire is a must, but that desire is not enough. It takes more than that. Think about it:
- A lot of people in the world desire to be millionaires but how many of those people actually become a millionaire?
- A lot of people desire to look good physically and live a healthy lifestyle, but how many people really experience that to the fullest?
- A lot of people… like you… desire to get to the next level and live life to the fullest, but how many people really see the results that they desire?
I hope you get the point and see where I am going – that desire is not enough; just wanting it will not get it for you… But you must want it! Understand that desire is the first component that you must possess in the process, and if you don’t have this the rest of the keys will not function the way they were meant to. Without a true desire, you will eventually fail.
I am not going to sit here and tell you that this is going to be easy. If it was easy, you would have seen the results that you desire and would not even be reading this webpage right now. It is going to take hard work and some discipline. It is going to take consistency and sweat. Times are going to get tough, and the road is not always going to be paved.
So as you can see; desire is a must. You have got to want it, and you have got to desire it! “What is it that you truly desire?”
- You have probably heard the saying that people perish for the lack of knowledge. I believe this to be very true. You see, if you want to be that millionaire who we spoke about in the above example, you have got to have some knowledge on how to go and make a million rand. You can have all the desire in the world to be a millionaire, but without the knowledge, it is going to be hard to acquire that million rand, unless of course you inherit it or win the lottery. Then you still better have some knowledge on how to make that money work for you and turn it into five million. How many times do you hear of someone winning the lottery and losing all that money within a few months’ time frame?
You see, the same thing applies to losing weight or gaining muscle, to being wealthy, to being successful, to having what you want. You must have the knowledge on what to do, to not only make it happen, but to continue to make it happen. What kind of exercising is best for accomplishing your goal? What do you need to be eating on a regular basis? What steps must be completed to reach your goal? You have got to do what it takes, to acquire the proper knowledge to be successful. You see, you can have some knowledge on how to make a million rand, but if it is the wrong knowledge or information, you are just wasting your time.
- Plan of Action. A strategy! I believe that this is the area where most people fail. Those individuals who have the desire to make a million rand, and the knowledge to make a million rand, still need to have a plan of action, a strategy on how they want to achieve it. You see, if you fail to plan then you are planning to fail! So, for you to get to the next level, you must have a step by step plan of action.
Now imagine watching the ultimate suspense movie, with 30 minutes left until the end, and the power goes out. You were almost there and Bam! You probably asked yourself where do I go from here or where do I begin. That is one of the reasons that people fail. Simply, they do not have a plan of action, the tools necessary to thrive. Now for your plan to work, you must follow it step by step and execute it efficiently. A lot of people get so anxious and want to skip ahead to get to the final result. Have patients and follow the plan that works and follow it to the tee. All successful people have a system that they follow, and this is why they experience ultimate results.